2015年9月11日星期五

I am vesper, and now I'm doing my homeworkQAQ.

Let me introduce myself first. I was born on November 6th, 2000. My Chinese name is Xiaoyu, Which means jade, a kind of beautiful stone. My English name is Vesper, I chose this name because I think it is beautiful ( It was my primary school's teacher's name, I stole it~ ), but there is one thing that makes me not very happy because I have a same name with a apartment next to my school =_=.....

I come from Beijing, but my hometown is Chongqing, which the foods are all spicy. I  love paprika very much~ so the food in America is....uh....still OK for me, but not very well.

I have a lots of hobby~ I like reading boy's love novel, it's quite cute  ( ///v/// ), I like tasting delicious food and I love music, especially Bigbang~. BUT, I DO NOT LIKE ANY SPORT, AT ALL!!!!!

The movie I like the best is "despicable me", and the tv series is "The walking dead".The color I like the most is blue. em... It seems like I have nothing else to say.

BYE BYE
                                                                                                            VESPER LOVE YOU~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论